Hi,

Thank you for your reply :)

Please see my reply below:

1. I think I did not asked the question in correct way.
Details on my question: when the logs are generated in console, they are
displayed along with + sign and we can click the + sign to view details in
expanded mode. So my question is, is it possible to get those logs in
expanded format by default so when details are exported using
consoleexport, the file contains all the details and not only the error
line.

2. Passing an URL with each packet will really help.
I have created an issue as suggested by you. Here's the
link: https://github.com/firebug/consoleexport/issues/14

As of now, I am trying to pass the URL of page by adding
"console.error(document.URL)" to my code. This is of course a work around.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/28d17516-d995-4ced-bba7-94815facd50f%40googlegroups.com.