Hi Honza,
 Thanks for your response. I already have  the below settings and
aggregated har file is already generated

1. 'extensions.firebug.allPagesActivation' to 'on' (string)
2. 'extensions.firebug.netexport.alwaysEnableAutoExport' to 'true' (boolean)

The issue is that sometimes i get additional  page in output har file with
title as that of last page.

When i set Home page to: about:blank as suggested by you, this problem is
always coming. Please see the attached screenshots. There  is page load
with title about:blank  (first page) . On har file export, title of this
page is updated to that of the last page.

Please provide some inputs to resolve this issue.

Regrads,
Suman

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/08c29996-62f5-429d-9c5a-ba036da28b0e%40googlegroups.com.