A regression from earlier versions of Firebug.
Note that all *Break On...* features work that way in Firebug 2.0, i.e.
they are only triggering once. Though instead of using the Break On All
Errors button you can instead enable the *Script* panel option *Break On
Exceptions*
<https://getfirebug.com/wiki/index.php/Script_Panel#Options_Menu>, which
basically does the same and is persistent.

Sebastian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/6a70a873-96ce-4762-a0d8-c85f4e2cc600%40googlegroups.com.