Sometimes I want to get the full source code of a web page including the
Javascript and CSS statements.

When I mean "full" I mean really FULL including the imported CSS
stylesheets at the top.

So I don't want to see just the import statement like:

@import "/assets/css/grid.css";

But the real expanded stuff inside the "gris.css" file.

How can I get such a FULL source code with FireBug (or another tool ?)

Ben

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/34fd1ed6-e243-464a-b097-4d7dcad4dc34%40googlegroups.com.