It seems that you want this:
https://developers.google.com/web/tools/setup/setup-workflow

Even if it doesn't match exactly what you want, it's a thousands times
closer to anything that Firebug offers
one day you'll ask yourself why you have been focused for so long only on
Firebug instead of looking at other options.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/1fa24525-84db-4ec0-b2ae-29c4c08f346a%40googlegroups.com.