The *Net* panel only displays the data that is sent over the wire, i.e.
within the Cookie and Set-Cookie headers. For sent cookies this is just the
name and the value of the cookie. Therefore the other columns (*Domain*,
*Path*, *Expires*, *Max. Age*, *HttpOnly* and *Security*) should actually
be removed as requested in issue #5698
<https://github.com/firebug/firebug/issues/5698>. For received cookies
you'll see the columns filled like within the *Cookies* panel.

Here's an example:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/--hkHqjHwloE/V3yczuxH8PI/AAAAAAAAAk4/PGJ35q9pY5sZgeLV_9hnSn7OfcKuyE8UgCLcB/s1600/Sent%2Band%2Breceived%2Bcookies.png>

Sebastian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/f52d31ca-6f44-4c75-88f0-d3808ae56449%40googlegroups.com.