Note that Firebug Lite is not maintained for several years now. In Firebug
(the Firefox extension) the background style appears within the *Style*
side panel <https://getfirebug.com/wiki/index.php/Style_Side_Panel>, though
note that Firebug won't work anymore once multi-process Firefox is enabled.
Therefore you're advised to use the Firefox DevTools or the developer tools
of the other browsers instead.

Sebastian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/95992ae5-9026-4169-965f-29f5f447ee1a%40googlegroups.com.