Hi,

Sometimes the action on the icon (F10) don't executes simply the current
line but goes inside the function called.

Then going out (F11) is not always easy particularly with JQuery, too many
steps are needed.

I have no explanation and it is not always it depends of the instruction
executed, not clear at all. Note that I don't uses always the keyboard but
I am quite sure not to have manipulation error.
It seems that this occurs when a function is the unique command of a if,
and defined without brackets on the next line of the if, I must confirm (I
thought this while writing this message).

It is not easy to get an example, I could get a video (screen capturing
converted), but the file size is always important and cannot be joined
easily.

Best regards

Trebly

*Note about French translation :*Sometimes the action on the icon (F10)
don't executes simply the current line (*translated in French by "passer"
which is wrong, "passer" would mean "skip" not "execute", in French the
best is "exécuter (la commande)"*  but goes inside the function called (

*in French "Lancer la suivante (F11)" mean pratically "go to the next =
skip".while it mean "go inside" a translation in French is "entrer dans la
commande" ou mieux "pas à pas dans la commande").Shift F11 "end the
function then go out to continue" is translated "sortir du lancement" which
is not truely wrong but not real French, should be better "terminer la
fonction" - because the current begun function is simply ended, which
generally returns to a previous level. This while "sortir de la fonction"
could be an error which may think that function is stopped like a 'return;'
because it is "terminer l'exécution de la fonction et sortir" not "stop
this function".*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/d0782b85-094b-4788-b09f-c4a2a7a6d1b7%40googlegroups.com.