> > Is available as "Scratchpad"
> <https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fdeveloper.mozilla.org%2Fen-US%2Fdocs%2FTools%2FScratchpad&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNG_SPBx_fPO_OMviiSV8yfNzDnXVA>
> .

The firebug console is much more comfortable, I do not think it's a
replacement

> firequery
It does not work and nobody is interested in fixing it:
https://github.com/firebug/firequery/issues/39

>Events can be displayed...
 Firebug is more comfortable

>console.group. Works the same as in Firebug
No, they do not work the same. Groups are not collapsible. The console has
become unusable

There are many, many more differences...

>Firebug Working Group didn't have the resources...

Yes I know. But the solution I think is to make the team bigger, but it was
decided to start a new project, and that's the problem. There are a lot of
people now trying to make Firebug work because the DevTools are not a valid
replacement

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/43b82f9a-7a72-4ac5-bc47-0d558ed92d34%40googlegroups.com.