Thanks for your help with this a lot of automation testers use firebug, its
nice they intergrated it , but no clear directions how to activate,  your
post helps alot .   Xpath is needed for alot of tests

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/4fc812d7-92c1-406f-a0c3-fe6aeb85a300%40googlegroups.com.