Am Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2016 11:41:37 UTC+1 schrieb Glen Hong:

> I ....said there is just nothing on the internet that I can find. [...]

Like Erik said... the end of Firebug was early announced... e.g on the
Firebug Homepage...but Glen is not totally wrong I would say. The important
infos are not really present for everyone!

In the last days I search hard on the internet for some more information
about everything. After houres of surfing the web  I always asked myself:
Where the hell I found that information about this or that?

Indeed there are/were lot of information sources but nothing is/was really
centralized! Instead we now have few Google Groups, the Mozilla Bug
Tracker, some other Mozilla resources and so on. One of the most
interesting project for me was the uservoice.com site. But sadly this good
site were closed by Mozilla itself. I don`t know why because now we discuss
in some small Google Groups e.g. about what we miss in the native Dev
Tools. ;-)

I can't say this enough...  at the uservoice.com site there were really
brilliant ideas for the development of the Dev Tools. But what really
happend? Nothing. Non of the ideas were really implemented in the Dev Tools
and all Firebug Users out there are now complaing about the situation! The
Mozilla announces the new Feature of displaing a CSS grid. Wow! ;-)

That's nice... but were is the real shit??? Were are all those features we
need??? Why a new grid feature and not fixing all the bugs???

We all loved Firebug because of the way it worked! Now we have to deal with
the Dev Tools... but the Dev Tools are far, far, far away from Firebug.

Think about that! ;-)

  What I detected is the fact that there are a lot

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/5fd989a9-8052-467c-8477-da59cb8cc21a%40googlegroups.com.