Am 19.12.2016 um 11:23 schrieb Sebastian Zartner:
PS: If your question is only related to the Firefox DevTools, you should
better ask in their communication channels
<https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Tools#Join_the_Developer_tools_community>,
not the Firebug discussion group.

...This leads to the question about the future of this list. My impression was, that the mailing list from the link above ( https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-developer-tools ) is more targeted to developers, not so much for the general user. The google group is a mirror of the mailing list. On stackoverflow there are not much answers and twitter is a place rather for announcements than for discussion.

My personal preference would be to have a user-to-user list, where some of the devs are also present. What do you think?

--
Erik Krause
http://www.erik-krause.de

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/d334d264-13cc-7ce1-3a6a-0f60d16d8c8c%40gmx.de.