Your issue seems to be related to the Selenium IDE and not Firebug.
Therefore you should rather ask in the Selenium Users discussion group
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/selenium-users>.
I assume that the element with the id "QTY0" is added dynamically after
you're trying to access it, but that's just a quick guess.
Also note that your screenshot shows a different error than "[error]
Element id=QTY0 not found".

Sebastian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/a570fa22-f8d6-479c-b5e4-daab11709a1a%40googlegroups.com.