Thanks for the info, I thought it was just some cut Firebug. I also use
Firebug as a helper for translating a German web-based e-shop when I
receive an HTML code. Just leave me a blank page open in Firefox, turn on
Firebug, choose to edit and insert HTML code there, and right now in
Firefox I can see what it contains (bullets, tables, headings ... including
properly translated HTML entities). I have an overview and very easy to
translate. Then I copy the HTML code and return it back to the customer. With
Firefox Devtools, I have no option to edit the HTML code to make it look
the same as Firebug. The only solution for me is to turn off the E10s yet.
:(
Is support planned?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/1b6438a7-7304-4a0b-ba99-960872771731%40googlegroups.com.