Good morning,

I recently installed Firefox and Firebug on a MacBook.  I have been taking
advantage of the 'Display: Grid' toggle feature (the grid overlay on the
page).

When I first inspect an element the grid toggle works as expected; it
toggles the overlay on and off.  However, if I refresh the page the grid
toggle doesn't work.  I need to close and re-open the inspect element box
to get the grid toggle to work again.

Is this correct?  If not, how can I get the grid toggle feature to work
even if I refresh the page?

Take care,
Melisa

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/ab8056de-df09-471b-a096-8c9aace7ce7a%40googlegroups.com.