From: Jamin W. Collins [mailto:jcollins@odin]On Behalf Of Jamin W. Collins
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2003 7:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Port Forwarding Problem!

On Sun, Feb 02, 2003 at 05:07:12AM +0900, Jeong Kibaek wrote:
> This is my firewall-status.

The status you provided is either incomplete (possibly edited) or
something is sorely wrong with your configuration.  There should be
entries in the nat prerouting table for DNAT.  These entries are
necessary for port forwarding.  These entries are made by the
port_forwards() function in the firewall script.  Additionally, you are
missing entries from the mangle tables prerouting chain that reference
your external ip address and the port that the incoming connections
arrive on.

> Would you please help me to solve this problem?

I'll try.

--
Jamin W. Collins