JWC> Fixed, yes.  Single server, no.  Here's the response from a host
    JWC> query:

    JWC>    # host login.oscar.aol.com
    JWC>    login.oscar.aol.com has address 64.12.161.153 login.oscar.aol.com
    JWC>    has address 64.12.161.185

    JWC> There may well be more IPs, but it's a fairly safe bet that if you
    JWC> block all traffic to these IPs (and any others you find) that users
    JWC> on your network will find it decidedly hard to log into AIM when you
    JWC> don't want them to.

Can your script handle blocking by a DNS name that resolves to multiple IP
addresses?  This way I can just block login.oscar.aol.com and be done with
it.

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 209-2467
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza Two                          E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  www.principiapartners.com