I am using your latest firewall script (0.9) along with Freeswan 2.0. I use the _updown_x509 (I have also tried the example _updown script and customized it with iptables rules that I thought would work) example in my roadwarrior connection in the ipsec.conf. I also am doing net to net VPN and NAT (on the same boxes that are doing the VPN'ing). My problem is that when I establish an ipsec connection (verified that I am through TCPDUMP and sniffers) with the roadwarrior (winxp), I can ping the internal interface of the VPN box but not any hosts on the internal net. I know that you'll probably ask for some scripts but I figured I'd post first to find out what you want to see (if anything). It just kind of sucks because I finally got the ipsec connection working with a windoze box and a linux box but now I can't "punch through". Ideas? Thanks a whack!!