I just wanted to take a moment to let the list subscribers know that I'm
working on migrating my mail server from the current qmail and ezmlm
configuration to an exim and smartlist configuration. This change
should be happening in the next week or two and ideally the users of the
list shouldn't notice much if any change.

The subscriptions will be migrated from the current configuration to the
new one. However, the method of (un)subscribing will be slightly
different since ezmlm and smartlist handle these things differently.
You the user will still be in full control of your subscription, it's
just the address that will be different.

Once the change has been made I will make another post to the list and
the footer of the list messages will be updated with the new
information.

--
Jamin W. Collins

To be nobody but yourself when the whole world is trying it's best night
and day to make you everybody else is to fight the hardest battle any
human being will fight. -- E.E. Cummings