I'm using the .9 script very successfully, but have recently found that we are in a tight situation with our ISP and the amount of bandwidth we're using.

I've set up mrtg on the various interfaces in use, and it seems to be heavy traffic from inside our office, through the firewall script. I'm looking for a way to possibly track that usage, as in 'from' and 'to' IPs and ports. Sadly, this script is so nice I haven't really done a lot of digging into iptables itself, so I'm looking to see if anyone has any suggestions or guidance here.

I'm running script .9 on a RedHat 8.0 machine. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

--Bruce