Dear Pedro,

Shortly after the Vienna Summit, I was invited to submit an extended version
of my conference paper for a publication in the Special Issue of the
Information journal "Selected Papers from the ISIS Summit Vienna 2015".

It took me a lot of time to prepare the manuscript, but in the end, it was
submitted to the journal.

Soon afterwards, I was informed that "your manuscript has been declined for
publication in Information".

No comments, no further explanations - I have some previous experience with
publishing selected conference papers in revered journals but that is my
first encounter with such invited paper treatment style.

Never mind, I have published the article in the Research Gate. Because its
subject is closely related to the discussion we held on the FIS forum in
October 2015, I dare to provide a link to this RG publication (may be the
issue is still interested for some FIS partakers).

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/291352419_The_brain_is_processing_i
nformation_not_data_Does_anybody_knows_about_that

Best regards,

Emanuel Diamant.