Dear Alex,

Your certainly got the right phrase which was supposed to mean "Fair winds!", a
 blessing which a good old friend of mine and retired Royal Marine Commodore
used to say even when I was about to jump on a train.

So, bon voyage and good luck with your session, my friend. The subject is
intriguing.

All the best.

Plamen

Sent from my iPhone