Dear Andrew and Alexander
Thank you dearly for your most striking comment that the transition of
non-linear thermodynamical systems from exploding entropy to a
reorganization of the system
through negative entropy as per my work is the case of the brain as per
your work following Freeman's tradition. (You even wrote it almost
identically to my own presentation!)
Allow me to suggest however, that rather than a nested hierarchy (say a
Matrushka) as already suggested by Freeman, which is an iterated dual
logophysics,
the case is of an hyperKlein Bottle which is non-dual and heterarchical,
rather than hierarchical (or, in other terms, both), as discussed in my
work retaking MacCulloch's 1945 work.
The neural networks that Freeman considered as producing the nested
hierarchy may well be non-orientable (Mobius strip ) as discussed also in
my work, being the case that the topographic
maps of vision and somatosensory systems have the Klein Bottle topology, as
is also the case of genomes.
I look forward to study your works and return to you.
By the way, this non-dual logophysics which integrates Outside and Inside
-as is the Klein Bottle- seems to be the natural one regarding the issue
whether
God(s) produces our bodies as to cognize him (her) and organize our lives
or we produce God(s).
Best and kind regards,

Diego Rapoport

PS Does the dimensional reduction of the olfactory phenomenology to the
single radial "spherical" dimension  at the olfactory bulb
indicates a projective geometry with antipodal points identified, as
retaken by Freeman from earlier research?
Would that be indeed the case, then finite sections of the bulb would be
Mobius strips :-) (!!)