I do not contradict Györgyi.

      From: Gyorgy Darvas <darv...@iif.hu>
 To: fis@listas.unizar.es
 Sent: Wednesday, March 1, 2017 1:32 PM
 Subject: Re: [Fis] WHY WE ARE HERE? ...AN UNPLEASANT ANSWER?!

 David: The nature of evolution is such that symmetries emerge and disappear
(change). Gyuri http://www.bu.edu/wcp/Papers/Scie/ScieDarv.htm
http://epistemologia.zoomblog.com/archivo/2007/11/28/symmetry-breaking-in-a-philosophical-c.html

 Darvas, G. (1998) Laws of symmetry breaking, Symmetry: Culture and Science, 9,
2-4, 119-127
http://journal-scs.symmetry.hu/content-pages/volume-9-numbers-2-4-pages-113-464-1998/
 ;
 Darvas, G, (2015) The unreasonable effectiveness of symmetry in the sciences,
Symmetry: Culture and Science, 26, 1,
39-82.http://journal-scs.symmetry.hu/content-pages/volume-26-number-1-pages-001-128-2015/
 ; http://journal-scs.symmetry.hu/purchase/
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/284341950_THE_UNREASONABLE_EFFECTIVENESS_OF_SYMMETRY_IN_THE_SCIENCES