The "citations from Aristotle, Plato, Ortega, Leibnitz," are a particular type of IF "hypothetic assumptions". They cannot be falsifiable as the hypothesis of gravitional waves, but they may be discussed rationnally as starting points for principles and definitions of information.

Cordialement. M. Godron