On 19 Oct 2017 at 6:42 AM, Alex Hankey wrote:

the actual subject has to be non-reducible and fundamental to our universe.

   This view is also supported by Conway-Kochen’s free will theorem (2006). If
(a big IF, surely) we admit that our fellows can freely exercise their free
will, it must be impossible to imagine that the atoms and molecules lack their
share of the similar capacity. For our bodies eventually consist of those atoms
and molecules.

   Moreover, the exercise of free will on the part of the constituent atoms and
molecules could come to implement the centripetality of Bob Ulanowicz at long
last under the guise of chemical affinity unless the case would have to
forcibly be dismissed.

   This has been my second post this week.

   Koichiro Matsuno