Dear list,

I like this question "Is nature orderly?" and agree that it is worthy
of discussion. However, let me ask exactly how you would define an
orderly nature, how you would detect an orderly nature and what do you
think the implications are of it not being orderly?

Joe, I'm not sure what you mean when you say "any order we may
discern" and "logical in an expanded sense of logic"; surely any order
we discern is a priori logical in any expanded sense.

With respect,
Steven