Real interesting, Pedro.
Regarding impredicativity, I was quite simply expecting quantum mechanics to
answer (encapsulate) the question. But I don’t know really if unpicturability
of enzyme function can somehow hooked at quantum randomness.
When you write that “living cells are enacting a new way of existence”, I
follow you but would be careful about the concept of self being still active as
it is key for the nature of organisms and (I feel) deserves some more
development in philosophical terms. The best I have in this area is D. Legrand
thesis (1).  But more is needed. Anything available from your side ?
Also, as you may know, the Enactive approach is highly demanding in terms of
meaning generation (2, 3, 4, 5).
But coming back to the reason of my post, I’m surprised that the notion of
meaning is not an explicit item in a proposal entitled “Interdisciplinary
elucidation of the information concept. Theories, Metaphores and Applications“
If I have missed something, pls  let me know.
Best
Christophe
(1)
http://sites.univ-provence.fr/wceperc/sem-epist-perm/Legrand_D/doroth%E9elegrandattache/Legrand%20These.pdf
(2) T. Froese, T Ziemke  « Enactive Artificial Intelligence »
(3) S. Torrance “In search of the enactive: Introduction to special issue on
Enactive Experience » Phenomenology and the Cognitive Sciences, 4(4) December
2005, pp. 357-368
(4) Di Paolo, E., Rohde, M.,  and De Jaegher, H. 2007. “Horizons for the
Enactive Mind: Values, Social Interaction, and Play” To appear in Enaction:
Towards a New Paradigm for Cognitive Science, J. Stewart, O. Gapenne, and E. A.
Di Paolo (Eds), Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, forthcoming.
(5) * Colombetti, G.  2008 « Enaction, sense-making and emotion » (To appear in
Stewart, J., Gapenne, O. & Di Paolo, E. (eds). Enaction: Towards a New Paradigm
for Cognitive Science. Cambridge MA: MIT Press. 2008. Forthcoming.) .