From: "Pedro C. Marijuan" <pcmarijuan.i...@aragon.es>
To: "fis" <fis@listas.unizar.es>
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 11:45 AM
Subject: [Fis] European Research?

Dear FIS colleagues,

Herewith I am including the web address to download the "Future and
Emerging Technologies" document that has been proposed by the European
Union as a framework for "transformative research" and for "challenging
current thinking"... well, at least the funding is very good.

The case is that some FIS parties are trying to articulate a preliminary
pre-draft about the quest for a "Neurodynamic Central Theory."  We would
welcome (I am included) interested people from neurosciences and
closely related fields. Actually, the FIS enterprise itself could be
another potential topic to propose.

best wishes

Pedro

http://cordis.europa.eu/fp7/ict/fet-open/home_en.html

in that page, at "latest documents", download:
"FET-Open in FP7 - Extract from 2009-2010 Work Programme"

Pedro C. Marijuán
Avda. Gómez Laguna, 25, Pl. 11ª
50009 Zaragoza. España / Spain
Telf: 34 976 71 3526 (& 6818) Fax: 34 976 71 5554
pcmarijuan.i...@aragon.es