Thanks. I still maintain my student carried this idea much further then anyone before.

As I said before, priority in such issues issues is very hard to establish. I think that Michael Scriven was well ahead on these ideas. He is now known as Tal Scriven. His ideas date much earlier than 1992, to say the least. I first encountered them in 1971 at MIT.
John

John