Dear FISers

Many thanks to Joseph for his creative colophon to the current discussion
session and for his diligent chairing --thanks to Kevin for his cooperation too.

We are heading now towards a new discussion session, on "INTELLIGENCE AND INFORMATION". It will be chaired by Professor Yi-Xin-Zhong, of the Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications. He is the President of the Chinese Association for Artificial Intelligence (CAAI). Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Intelligent Systems

Chairman of Editorial Board, Journal of China P&T Universities

Chair of advisory board, International Journal of Advanced Intelligence

He was also our friendly amphitrion during the past FIS2010 conference in
Beijing.

This is the first time we discuss about "intelligence" in the list (the theme
has surfaced, but never has been leitmotiv of a focused session).  Given that several
practitioners of Artificial Intelligence fields and companies have recently joined, they
are kindly invited to introduce themselves and their views along the coming session.
Within FIS need a robust discussion community in these topics...

Please, along the discussion remember the limitation: ONLY TWO POSTINGS PER
WEEK.

Pedro C. Marijuán
Avda. Gómez Laguna, 25, Pl. 11ª
50009 Zaragoza, Spain
Telf: 34 976 71 3526 (& 6818) Fax: 34 976 71 5554
pcmarijuan.i...@aragon.es