Here I advance a viewpoint for Hans.  There has been an ongoing critique of
the very scientific viewpoint that you eschew -- namely the notion that
there is an objective world out there that we might discover.  This attack
on science as it has been is known as social constructivism, and it is
sorely hated by most scientists, (Social constructivism has other meanings
in other fields, like architecture, but I refer only to its meaning
bis-a-vis science.) It proposes that observations are taken from local
perspectives -- as you do -- but it focuses ,not upon individual
researchers, as you do -- but rather upon the society from within which the
observations are made. Thus, modern science is taken to be an aspect, or
arm, of the Global Capitalist Growth Economy, which pays for the scientific
tools and work.  Hence, scientists are not viewed as discovering things,
but as constructing them, using the tools provided by society.  So, how do
you relate QBism to social constructivism?  Would we be justified in
viewing QBism the latest venture of constructivism?

STAN