Dear Joseph,

The "energetic" terms are external referents to the communication
(scholarly discourse). These external referents can differently be
codified; for example, in terms of thermodynamics or various forms of
physics (e.g., in terms of classical physics). The dynamic properties can
only be studied from one discursive perspective.or another.

The ontological status that these dynamics are nevertheless attributed in
your "logic in reality" requires an act of belief in an external reality
that is assumed to be given (so that can enter into the dialectics of
"logic in reality".)
"Je n'ai pas de cette hypothese-la."

Best wishes,
Loet