IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Due to a computer crash in our host server, the FIS list has been paralyzed during last two weeks and all the addresses and mail archives have been lost. We are working at the recovery of that information, but quite probably the mail archives are definitely lost. If needed, you may check fis-mail archives from last years at:

https://www.mail-archive.com/fis@listas.unizar.es/

In the interim we have been able to compile addresses two years old and are somehow recomposing a working list.

We apologize for the inconveniences, and will keep working to fully restore the list.

FIS SECRETARIAT
(Pedro Marijuan, Antonio-Paulo Ubieto, Raquel del Moral)

Pedro C. Marijuán
Avda. San Juan Bosco, 13, planta X
50009 Zaragoza, Spain
Tfno. +34 976 71 3526 (& 6818)