dear fisers,

just a note to remind you that there is still time (until 17 november 2015) for
suggesting topics and organised events for the summit 2015. the suggestions i
reveived so far from you can be counted with the fingers of one hand.

have a look at summit.is4is.org and see the progress we are making.

the formats of the proposed events are endless: you can suggest somebody for a
keynote, a discussion between 2 experts, a podium/round table, a workshop, a
paper session with a call for papers or invited papers etc.; the topics might
touch any field dealt with so far in the discussion list or a new one. we can
use the summit as opportunity to have face-to-face discussions.

you can use the fis-list to prepare your proposal with other fisers as our
friend javorszky did.

looking forward to your suggestions,

wolfgang