De : z...@bupt.edu.cn
Date : 06/03/2015 - 18:53 (PDT)
À : pcmarijuan.i...@aragon.es, fis@listas.unizar.es
Objet : Re: [Fis]       THE FRONTIERS OF INTELLIGENCE SCIENCE--Zhao Chuan
Dear Pedro,
Thank you very much for recommending Ms. ZHAO's good topic, intelligence
science, for discussion at FIS platform. I think it very much valuable that Ms.
ZHAO put forward to us the great challenge of methodology shift. The attached
file expressed some of my understanding on this iuuse that I would like to
share with FIS friends.
Best regards,
Yixin ZHONG