Dear Chuan,

thanks you for your delightful message.
Maybe we should think about the difference between intelligence of poetry and intelligence as poetry.
best regards
Rafael

Dear Pedro, you are right, the IFS dose not like attachment. The mail of 3-20 is returned. Let me use a smaller jpg file and try again.

Chuan

2015-3-21

--
Prof.em. Dr. Rafael Capurro
Hochschule der Medien (HdM), Stuttgart, Germany