Plamen, Pedro --

It seems to me that perhaps Medicine should not look to mathematics for
support or underpinning so much as to SEMIOTICS (that is, Peircean
semiotics, being worked today as biosemiotics).  Biosemiotics is, in the
verbal conceptual realm, almost as complex and messy as medicine, and so
the two might be matched up fruitfully!

STAN