Xueshan Yan <mailto:yanxues...@gmail.com>  has invited you to view the
following document:

<https://ssl.gstatic.com/docs/documents/share/images/services/document-4.png

Information
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/109viaEymwD1fm2IZ-nY1NsY7TmwqmoSbH0Bawyk
IXXE/edit?usp=sharing_eid&ts=574c586e> Science: Concept, System and
Perspective (Contents Only)
 Sender's profile photo
<https://drive.google.com/c/u/0/photos/public/AIbEiAIAAABECIX6lO2W08j2hwEiC3
ZjYXJkX3Bob3RvKigyYjM5YzA2ZmJmY2FlODYyMzg0ZGQxYzczNWE3ZjFkOGJjODZiMmQ1MAGepM
sq00n3IalfpFLP7ER6ESVOLw> Dear colleagues,

        Recently,  I published a book of "Information Science: Concept,
System and Perspective" which was composed of 18 chapters of 724 pages in
Science Press of China. It was written in Chinese, so I would like and only
can provide an English contents here. In this book, I discussed the most
current main information issues.

      My opinion is: There is a faint hope that a Unified Information
Science can be established in the recent years, so we have to learn how to
deal with the Aggregate Information Science which was composed of several
colony professional informatics. In the near future, the core of information
science will turn its step from mechanism information science that composed
of Computer Science and Telecommunication Science to organicism information
science that composed of Cellular Informatics and Human Informatics. In
addition, Molecular Informatics can only succeed in its organic part;
Physical Informatics is still in its blurred image except in informatist
information science.

Kind regards,

Xueshan Yan
Peking University