We are planning the special issue of the MDPI journal "Information" on the
topic “Information and Symmetry”. Here is the link to the website:

http://www.mdpi.com/journal/information/special_issues/symmetry_and_information<https://webmail.mun.ca/util/go.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mdpi.com%2Fjournal%2Finformation%2Fspecial_issues%2Fsymmetry_and_information&Horde=d630b9ebf0a01656862414835b66e8b4>

The issue is organized on the basis of the Symmetry Festival this summer in
Vienna
(http://festival.symmetry.hu/<https://webmail.mun.ca/util/go.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffestival.symmetry.hu%2F&Horde=d630b9ebf0a01656862414835b66e8b4>),
 but it is not restricted to the participants of the conference.

"Information" is an open access journal, the fee (300 CHF) will be waived for
the contributors of this special issue. The journal is covered by Compendex
(EI), Scopus and other databases. This journal has been submitted for covering
by Web of Science. It will be evaluated to receive an impact factor as soon as
possible. Manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to
authors approximately 32 days after submission; acceptance to publication is
undertaken in 7 days (median values for papers published in this journal in
2015).

We invite you to contribute to this issue and would like to ask to distribute
this information to other potential contributors. The deadline of submission
isOctober 31, and it will be great if the authors will confirm their
participation before July 31st.

Guest Editors:
Pedro C. Marijuán
Abir (Andrei) U. Igamberdiev