Dear FISers, Thanks for your interest!I'm honoured.
I'm sorry, but I almost finished my magic FIS weekly bullets, therefore I have
to answer to more than a question in this mail.
This is my comment to the issues raised by Otto, Francesco, Dave, Gyuri,
Why there were so many symmetries at the beginning, and why our Universe
displays symmetry breaks, and therefore a loss of symmetries?We need to start
from a fully accepted tenet of cosmology: the Universe took place with the big
bang, an highly energetic state.  The more the energy, the more the
information, the more the symmetries.  Therefore, at the cosmic start, we
require a highly symmetrical structure.  What is the known structure equipped
with the highest number of symmetries? It is the mathematical Monster sporadic
group,  where 10^54 symmetries occur in about 200.000 dimensions.
Astonishingly, this pure mathematical structure displays numbers that seem to
correlate it with a physical counterpart, i.e., some string theories.
Therefore, it is possible to hypothesize that the Monster (title for the press:
the manifold of God), loosing some symmetries, gave rise to the big bang.
But... what is this Monster?  Is it a Spinozian, timeless structure, or is it
equipped with movements? How is it correlated with spacetime? How much is the
energy of the Monster? How did the Monster give rise to our Universe?  We
elucidate the whole stuff (and make testable previsions) in our recently
published
http://www.mdpi.com/2078-2489/7/4/73
I hope to provide further comments in the next days, in particular to Robert
and Pedro's comments
Ciao a tutti!And thanks again!
Arturo TozziAA Professor Physics, University North TexasPediatrician ASL
Na2Nord, ItalyComput Intell Lab, University
Manitobahttp://arturotozzi.webnode.it/