gyuri, how can we get online or email access to your article on how
inanimate things exchange information?

with warmth and oomph--howard

ps i believe i'm in the volume for the information summit in vienna with
you.  but if you get me a word or pdf version of your article, i can upload
it to my kindle, carry it with me wherever i go, and read it.

----------
Howard Bloom
Howardbloom.net
author of : The  Lucifer Principle: A Scientific Expedition Into the Forces
of History  ("mesmerizing"-The Washington Post), Global Brain: The
Evolution of Mass Mind  from the Big Bang to the 21st Century  ("reassuring and
sobering"-The New  Yorker), The Genius of the Beast: A Radical Re-Vision of
Capitalism  ("Impressive, stimulating, and tremendously enjoyable."James
Fallows, National  Correspondent, The Atlantic), The God Problem: How A Godless
Cosmos Creates  ("Bloom's argument will rock your world." Barbara Ehrenreich),
How I  Accidentally Started the Sixties (“a monumental,epic, glorious
literary  achievement.” Timothy Leary), and The Muhammad Code:  How a Desert
Prophet  Gave You ISIS, al Qaeda, and Boko Haram--or How Muhammad Invented
Jihad (
“a  terrifying book…the best book I’ve read on Islam,” David Swindle, PJ
Media).
Former Core Faculty Member, The Graduate Institute; Former Visiting  Scholar
—Graduate Psychology Department, NewYork University
Founder:  International PaleopsychologyProject; founder and chair, Space
Development  Steering Committee; Founding Board Member: Epic of Evolution
Society; Founding  Board Member, The Darwin Project; Board Of Governors,
National Space Society;  Founder: The Big Bang Tango Media Lab; member: New
York
Academy of  Sciences, American Association for the Advancement of Science,
American  Psychological Society, Academy of Political Science, Human Behavior
and  Evolution Society, International Society for Human Ethology,  Scientific
 Advisory Board Member, Lifeboat Foundation.

In a message dated 3/25/2017 5:48:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,