De : s...@pharmacy.rutgers.edu
Date : 25/02/2018 - 15:04 (PST)
À : ag...@ncf.ca, fis@listas.unizar.es
Objet : Re: [Fis] The shadows are real !!!
Hi Krassimir,
I agree with you that  "The shadows are real but only a part of the whole. What
is needed
 is a systematic research from what they are part."
In my previous post,  I was suggesting that Shadows are a part of the
irreudicible triad consisting of
Form (A), Shadow (B) and Thought (C).  The essential notion of the ITR
(Irreducible Triadic realrtion) is that A, B, and C cannot be reduced to any
one or a pair of the triad.  This automatically means that 'Shadow' is a part
of the whole triad
 (which is, to me, another name for the Ultimate Reality), as Form and Thought
are.  In other words, the Ultimate Reality is not Form nor Shadow nor Thought
individually but all of them together, since they constitute an irreducible
triad.    This idea is expressed
 in 1995  in another way: The Ultimate Reality is the complementary union of the
Visble and the Invisible World (see Table 1 attached).  Apparently a similar
idea underlies the philosophy of Maurice Merleau-Ponty (1908-1961), according
to my son, Douglas Sayer Ji (see his semior research thesis submitted in 1996 to
 the Department of Philosophy at Rutgers University under the guidance of B.
Wilshire, attached).
All the best.
Sung