Dear Bruno,

as far as you wrote and I understood, your Mechanistic framework requires the
tenet that quantum wave collapse does not exist.

In order to prove that, you invoke the authority of Everett.

I want to provide a simple, very rough explanation (excuse me!), for the FISers
unaware of the Everett's account:

You are in front of two streets, one turns left and the other turns rigth.

You have to choose where to turn.

If you turn left, you could not anymore turn right.

This is, very roughly speaking, what quantum wave collapse means: if you make a
choice, it is irreversible in our Universe.

In order to avoid such irreversibility, Everett, who did not like quantum wave
collapse, provided the following account:

every time you have to choose whether you have to turn left or right, the
entire Universe splits in two different Universes: in one Universe you turn
left, while another you turns right in another Universe.

Now, dear FISer, tell me if the Everett's approach is tenable or it is not,
and, if your answer is that it is tenable, tell me how it could be even
theoretically demonstrated.

> [...]
> criticised for being … mathematics.
>

>         > >
> >         for a simple matter of luck, were able to inconsciously predict
> > some recent developments of the modern science.
> >
> >     >     ? I predicted the non-cloning theorem 30 years before the
> > physicist get it, and much more.
>
>     Please study my papers before judging(*)
>

>         > >
> >           I like logic, I love logic, I read logic, I study logic, I read a
> > lot of the latin texts of the old philosophers that use it (in the
> > Medioeval ones), but I have to confess that the scientific value of logic
> > is close to zero.  Both of the ancient and of the "novel" logics.
> >

> >     >
>     The logicians are the one who discovered the universal machine
> (computer), before it was build. You are using one just now. You seem to
> ignore Gödel’s contribution, which in my opinion is, when we assume mechanism
> (the older metaphysical/theological assumption)  the most important result
> ever discovered by the humans.
>

>         > >
> >         Sorry again!
> >

> >     >
>     You don’t need to be sorry, but my feeling is that you are not aware of
> the result that I got. It is science, which means that it is not a question
> of agreeing or disagreeing, but of understanding or refuting.
>     Maybe you could study the following papers (if interested):
>
>     Marchal B. The computationalist reformulation of the mind-body problem.
> Prog Biophys Mol Biol; 2013 Sep;113(1):127-40
>
>     Marchal B. The Universal Numbers. From Biology to Physics, Progress in
> Biophysics and Molecular Biology, 2015, Vol. 119, Issue 3, 368-381.
>
>     B. Marchal. The Origin of Physical Laws and Sensations. In 4th
> International System Administration and Network Engineering Conference, SANE
> 2004, Amsterdam, 2004.
>
> http://iridia.ulb.ac.be/~marchal/publications/SANE2004MARCHALAbstract.html
> (sane04)
>
>     Plotinus PDF paper link:
>     http://iridia.ulb.ac.be/~marchal/publications/CiE2007/SIENA.pdf
>     (Reference: Marchal, B, 2007, B. Marchal. A Purely Arithmetical, yet
> Empirically Falsifiable, Interpretation of Plotinus’ Theory of Matter. In
> Barry Cooper S. Löwe B., Kent T. F. and Sorbi A., editors, Computation and
> Logic in the Real World, Third Conference on Computability in Europe June
> 18-23, pages 263–273. Universita degli studi di Sienna, Dipartimento di
> Roberto Magari, 2007).
>
>     The math part requires some background in mathematical logic including
> provability logics, like:
>
>     G. Boolos. 1979, The Unprovability of Consistency, an Essay in Modal
> Logic,
>     Cambridge University Press.
>
>     G. Boolos. The Logic of Provability. Cambridge University Press,
> Cambridge, 1993.
>

>     Best,
>
>     Bruno
>
>     PS That is my second message. Possible comment next week.

Arturo Tozzi

AA Professor Physics, University North Texas

Pediatrician ASL Na2Nord, Italy

Comput Intell Lab, University Manitoba

http://arturotozzi.webnode.it/