On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 2:22 PM, Axel Liljencrantz
<liljencra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I checked out your repository. Nice work. I've gone through the patches and
> applied the mimedb patch and autoconf patches. Didn't apply the gitignore
> patch, since it doesn't make sense when not using git.
>
> Anyway, nice work and let me know if you want to be part of the official
> mainline of fish instead of the unofficial fork. :)

I can keep the github repository up to date, if that's what you mean :)

I was planning on anyway, as Github is quite a useful site for
collaboration and experimentation, and it doesn't cost me much time to
run darcs-to-git. I'm afraid I'd be a pretty bad maintainer, though.
I'm generally very happy with Fish, so I don't have much incentive to
fix things.

By the way, thank you for creating Fish. It's by far my shell of choice.

- James