Hello!

I'm delighted to see that the development of fish shell has resumed and
is in a full swing. I did use it in the past, but seeing it was kind of
'abandoned', switched back to zsh and some of fish's emulations..

However, I feel I use 1% of zsh and fish is the only fish which makes
me inspired to properly grok it. :-)

Congratulation for reviving fish!

Now I wonder whether you recommend to set fish as default shell? (I'm
on x86_64 Archlinux)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
As a lamp in a windless place does not waver, so the transcendentalist,
whose mind is controlled, remains always steady in his meditation on