On Fri, 22 Jun 2012 02:16:55 +0200
Dario Bertini <berda...@gmail.com> wrote:

> should make_vcs_completions be rewritten? (it's 2 years old)
> what is the best approach to get some nice autocompletion for bzr?

I tried to create 'em automatically, but used wrong script. :-(

> other people interested out there?

I'm interested for bzr completion, but these days simply do not have
time to take a look.

I know it is possible to do it by hand, but it's tedious work, so I'd
like to fix the script which is outdated.

Sincerely
Gour

--
In the material world, one who is unaffected by whatever good
or evil he may obtain, neither praising it nor despising it,