Hi,

I have a function that operates on one file. Now I have a list of files, for
instance from `find`, which I would all like to pass to this function one by
one. In my naive attempt I did the following:

  find Classes -name '*.m' -print0 | xargs -0 clean_file

For which I get the error: “clean_file: No such file or directory”. (Same goes
for using `find -exec`.)

I’m sure I’m using incorrect syntax, I’ve also tried adding parentheses around
the function name, but I’m just trying things by now. Can someone show the way?

Cheers,
Eloy