I downloaded my shell (using the Mac installer) just before the patch to
the prompt disappearing on multi-line commands (Issue #239) and it's
becoming a bit of pain so I want to update. The problem I'm having is that
I can't quite figure out how. I tried reinstalling (which I'm guessing I
did wrong) by first trying to just redownload the package, and reinstall,
then by removing /usr/local/bin/fish and reinstalling, but neither worked.
I can't find anything in the FAQ or documentation either. (For reference,
I'm running on Mac OS X Lion.) Can someone please explain how I can update
my shell? (And perhaps add it in the FAQ for future users?)

Best,
Ceasar Bautista