It looks like your default shell is still set to fish, so terminal is
trying to launch the app you just deleted.

Run terminal, then click Shell > New Command, and type /bin/bash (make sure
Run command inside shell is DEselected)

When in bash, run chsh
set the shell value to /bin/bash, and exit

you may need to logout and back in again, but that should restore your old
shell

Thanks

Steve